Denplan Payment Plans
Denplan is a great way to budget for your dental treatment.
Why should I join Denplan?
Larkfield Dental Practice has been providing Denplan care since 2003 and the majority of our patients use this as the way they pay for their dental treatment. Fixed monthly payments, based on an assessment of your oral health, help to spread the cost of your dental treatment. Denplan Care allows us to focus on preventive dentistry ensuring your teeth stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible.
What is included in Denplan Care?
Denplan Care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
You can also choose to include worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
What is excluded from Denplan Care?
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
How do I join Denplan?
Do not hesitate to speak to your dentist when you next attend for an appointment and they will be able to assess you and will start your application. You will just need to bring with you the bank details for the account you would like the direct debit to come out of.