Join Our Waiting List
Welcome to Larkfield Dental Practice
At Larkfield Dental Practice, our aim is to deliver a high level of care by attending to your individual needs. We recognise that every person is an individual and has different dental concerns and requirements.
Got a Dental Emergency? Call Us 01732 521123
What We Do
We are not able to see any emergencies for non registered patients. As of the 31st of August we will no longer be an NHS provider.
We are not currently registering any new patients but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the waiting list.
Many new measures have been implemented to keep everyone safe.
PLEASE HELP US BY FOLLOWING OUR PATIENT SAFETY GUIDELINES
PLEASE CALL AND CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You develop a new persistent cough or high temperature 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Experience a change/loss of taste/smell.
- If you have had contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, or those tested positive in the 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- If you or a member of your household has travelled abroad to a country that requires you to quarantine after in the last 2 weeks.
DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please wear a face covering or mask to your appointment.
- If possible, please take your temperature before coming to your appointment.
- Please use your own bathroom facilities before coming to your appointment, please wash your hands and brush your teeth.
- Please attend your appointment alone, unless you require assistance from a carer or relative, in which case, please make them aware of the safety measures.
- Please bring only essential items with you, you may be asked to keep your belongings in storage boxes in the waiting room.
- Please arrive only a few minutes prior to your appointment. You may be asked to wait outside if you arrive very early for your appointment.
- Please use the handwash facilities in the lobby to wash your hands, before knocking on the reception door.
- Please practice social distancing in all communal areas.
Every effort is being made to ensure patient safety, we appreciate your cooperation by adhering to these guidelines.
Thank you for your understanding and on going support.